- Alcohol biscuits (3)
- Almond biscuits (5)
- Baking powder biscuits (35)
- Buttermilk biscuits (11)
- Cheese biscuits (5)
- Chocolate biscuits (17)
- Coconut biscuits (3)
- Coffee biscuits (3)
- Egg-free biscuits (27)
- Fruit biscuits (10)
- Herb biscuits (1)
- Quick & easy (21)
- Speciality cookies (1)
- Spice biscuits (12)
- Vegan biscuits (2)
- Vegetable biscuits (6)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsweentened cocoa
- 4 squares semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until it’s light and fluffy.
- Sift in the flour and unsweetened cocoa and gradually beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Using a pastry bag with a 0.4 inch (1 cm) tip and pipe 2 inch lengths of the mixture onto two large nonstick baking sheets. Note: If you don’t have one, get a clean pastic bag and cut a 0.4 inch diameter hole at one end of the corner and use that as a pastry bag.
- Using a fork, press on top of each of the cookie to make a fork mark.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until just firm.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- After the cookies are completely cooled off, melt the chocolate. Click here to see how to melt the chocolate.
- Dip each end of the cookies into the chocolate carefully and let it cool before serving.
Prepare 25 Double Chocolate Viennese Fingers.
Tags: chocolate, cocoa powder, icing sugar