- Alcohol biscuits (3)
- Almond biscuits (5)
- Baking powder biscuits (35)
- Buttermilk biscuits (11)
- Cheese biscuits (5)
- Chocolate biscuits (17)
- Coconut biscuits (3)
- Coffee biscuits (3)
- Egg-free biscuits (27)
- Fruit biscuits (10)
- Herb biscuits (1)
- Quick & easy (21)
- Speciality cookies (1)
- Spice biscuits (12)
- Vegan biscuits (2)
- Vegetable biscuits (6)
- 1/2 unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 large non-stick cookie sheets with a little butter.
- In another bowl, whisk the vanilla extract, coffee, and egg together. Add this mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Beat until fluffy.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda and carefully fold into the mixture.
- Fold in the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Drop about 1 tablespoon full of mixture onto the nonstick cookie sheet. Press them gently to make it a little flat (approx. 1/4 inches in height). Spacing the next cookie well apart because it will spread a little. Repeat this step until all the cookie dough is used up.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until crisp on the outer edge but soft in the inside.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Prepare 16 Mocha Sweet and Nutty cookies.
Tags: baking powder, macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips